DIET FOR PIGMENATION ON FACE
The machines require fuel for their proper functioning likewise the human body does require proteins, vitamins, nutrients and minerals to function smoothly. Just like the machines require the fuel and oil in the right amount and at the right time, human body too requires nourished diet to function properly and maintain a healthy body.
In certain medical conditions there is diet and lifestyle modifications to be made that are necessary for the normal healing and recovery of the body. Depending on the type of the disease or the medical condition the diet should be altered and life style modifications should be adapted.
The foods that are harmful for the people suffering with pigmentation are as follows:
- Green leafy vegetables should be consumed.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables should be included in the diet.
- Raw and stale food should not be taken on a regular basis.
- Diet rich in proteins is the best form of diet for the people suffering with pigmentation.
- Drink plenty of water in a day up to 4 to 6 liters of water every day.
- Never go out in the sun without sunscreen application on the exposed skin areas. It enhances the patches appearance on the skin.
- Sweet potatoes, papaya, pumpkin, berries and kale are beneficial for people suffering with pigmentation.
- Use coconut oil as it helps reduce the pigmentation on the skin.
- The people who suffer with pigmentation should avoid all the dairy products like milk butter, ghee, curd, butter milk, etc.
- Vitamin C should be terminated from the diet. It is not safe for people with pigmentation.
- Any product that is directly sun-dried should be avoided as the sun rays enhance the appearance of the patches on the skin.
- All the sour products should be avoided. Tamrind is very sour in nature, thus should be avoided. Lemon, lime, curd and even the sour tomatoes should also be restricted in the regular diet.
- Citrus fruits like orange, lime, lemon should be avoided as it contains high vitamin C content.
- Red meat and fish intake should be reduced to once in 15 days or once in a month.
Along with the diet modification, few changes should be made in the life style that helps to treat the disease faster and completely cure the disease. Vedas cure provides the best and efficient treatment for the cure of pigmentation