BLACK PIGMENTATION ON FACE VEDASCURE
- on the face is the most commonly occurring skin disorder that severely affects the natural color of our skin.
- It is a condition that makes our skin darker in complexion referred by hyperpigmentation.
- It is caused when the melanocytes in our skin produce excess the melanin resulting in darker patches of skin.
- In some people, this occurs only in an area whereas there are cases when other body parts are also affected.
- Some common forms of hyperpigmentation are melasma, solar lentigines, freckles, and age spots which are triggered by severe exposure to sunlight.
- Melasma is a skin disorder that causes dark blotchy patches on the skin. It as also called chloasma or the ‘mask of pregnancy’ in pregnant women.
- Hormonal changes in the body induce melasma.
- During pregnancy dark patches can appear in the stomach as well as the face which may disappear after the delivery.
- There are many home remedies that help reduce hyperpigmentation but a complete recovery is not confirmed.
Harmful UV Rays
- Exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun is the main reason for hyperpigmentation whereas other things like medications, endocrine diseases like Addison’s disease, hormonal changes also result in this skin disorder.
- It is observed that people with dark skin have more chances of developing hyperpigmentation as their skin prone to absorbing more sunlight.
- when Pimples and acne exposed in sunlight will darken in color as those areas are inborn sensitive.
- A good quality sunscreen( SPF 30 or above is advised) goes a long way in protecting the skin cells.
- The sunscreen applied daily on exposed parts of the body and re-applied every day.
- Always remember to wear a wide-brimmed hat while going out in the scorching sun. This provides protection to the skin.
- If you can, try to wear full sleeve clothing.
- Instead, if synthetic materials opt for breathable fabrics like cotton.
- Wearing light-colored fabrics can be beneficial. Dark colors tend to absorb more sunlight.
- Stay away from skin products that irritate your skin.
- Do not wax areas of the body that are affected by hyperpigmentation. This will only result in more darkening.
- The forms of hyperpigmentation and the best treatments available.
If You Have Any Psoriasis Problem Then CLICK HERE